TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
Clickcruiser LTD (the ‘Company’) is the owner of the website and the responsible for the content in the pages and in the screens displaying this website.
The user of this website, hereby agree to comply with the Terms and conditions below and can’t Intentionally or unintentionally violate local law, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks:
The user prohibited to upload any material that might be offensive or/and:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- threatens, harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult Website;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, personal or business email addresses, or last names;
- information that you know is false or misleading or material that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated music, movies or computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
Company may make improvements and/or changes to the Website at any time. The information, materials and services provided on or through the Website may occasionally be changed or incomplete. Clickcruiser does not have a duty to update information contained in the Website and will not be liable for any failure to update such information.
We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on this website, and we undertake no obligation to update or revise the information contained on this website, whether as a result of new information, future events or circumstances or otherwise. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained in this website before relying upon it.